28 March 2011

Off to a great start!

Well, so far so good with the fundraising for Relay for Life this year! We still have over 2 months to go and the team I'm on has raised more than $1100! We have a team goal this year of $1500 but if we get close to that within the next month we are going to bump it up some.

I've only gotten $25 on my online personal page thus far but I've been working really hard at getting donations from the members who come into our bank. We are collecting quite the plethora of Sun & Moon donation cards at work from all of the generous people who donate.

Other than that things are still just moving along. I can't believe we've been away from Spokane for 8 months already.. I sure am looking forward to going back to visit this summer! Oh how I long to see green trees & real mountains!

No comments:

Post a Comment